Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Testing Forum :

switch to advanced editor - had prob before.. testing now

Quote Reply
switch to advanced editor - had prob before.. testing now
ok... im going to switch from basic to advanced editor... and then hopefully switch back

--------------

wont allow me to go to advanced editor.. i click it.. but the page reloads.. and shows the basic editor....

weird.

Warp.

Quote Reply
Re: [Warp] switch to advanced editor - had prob before.. testing now In reply to
 isnt the advanced editor supported in the here? test form??

Warp.

Quote Reply
Re: [Warp] switch to advanced editor - had prob before.. testing now In reply to
yup
Quote Reply
Hi,

There is currently a template bug which shows the "Switch to Advanced Editor" if you are on a mac, however the system won't let you actually make the switch as it doesn't work properly on macs (not our fault though, it's a problem with IE). Could this be the cause?

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] switch to advanced editor - had prob before.. testing now In reply to
I am using Windows ME, browser is Mozilla

Warp.

Quote Reply
Ah, that button should not show up. We'll fix this up. The advanced editor should only show up on ie 5+ on windows.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] switch to advanced editor - had prob before.. testing now In reply to
Jeezzzz -- I thought I was bad about my time on the computer ....

checkout this time !!!!!!

Jan 1, 2002, 12:44 AM

Alex, I hope you had a good New Year's ....

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile