Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Testing Forum :

Advanced Editor Details

Quote Reply
Advanced Editor Details
For those curious about the previous thread with the html copy and pastes, the way the editor works, is if a forum only allows markup, it will convert the html the editor generates into markup. So if you don't have markup to make tables, background colors, etc, you won't see that in the post.

If you allow full html on your forum (BAD IDEA UNLESS ITS AN INTRANET), then it would let you post a real html page.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Advanced Editor Details In reply to
Is it a quick fix for the & problem....I keep seeing & everywhere. Also some of Bmxers posts keep turning to html code.
Quote Reply
Re: [RedRum] Advanced Editor Details In reply to
testing &&&&
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Should be fixed now. Also, Bmxers posts would show up as HTML if he had Post Style set to Plain Text. Only way I can see it happening..

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Thanks &&& test &&&

Last edited by:

¬¬¬¬¬"""""""""""""~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;;;;;;;: Dec 19, 2001, 4:14 PM
Quote Reply
What about the problem swtiching from Normal -> Advanced while editing? That produced some random results in early testing.

Best

- wil
Quote Reply
It happened when I would try to edit a post and wouldn't wait for the advanced to load up and I click the switch to basic. Then when I clicked back to advanced, it still had the html. It is most likely because I don't have Post style set to plain though.
Lavon Russell
LookHard Mods
lavon@lh.links247.net