Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Testing Forum :

Never perform asanas mechanically for then the body stagnates.

Quote Reply
Never perform asanas mechanically for then the body stagnates.
Don't even try it.
Quote Reply
Re: [Forum Bot] Never perform asanas mechanically for then the body stagnates. In reply to
asanas?
Quote Reply
Re: [Forum Bot] Never perform asanas mechanically for then the body stagnates. In reply to
test test
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Never perform asanas mechanically for then the body stagnates. In reply to
Quote:
asanas?
Thats yoga lingo for "bananas".

Last edited by:

Ian: Sep 6, 2002, 9:52 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Ian] Never perform asanas mechanically for then the body stagnates. In reply to
But I thought forum bot was Giovanni not Yogi?

Last edited by:

Paul: Sep 6, 2002, 10:29 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Never perform asanas mechanically for then the body stagnates. In reply to
ooopsBlush
Quote Reply
Re: [Ian] Never perform asanas mechanically for then the body stagnates. In reply to
it's an anagram for NASA .. the extra A is just to through you all off.

forum bot is comunicating with extraterrestrials using GT as their access point. You've all heard of using classified ads to pass information right? Wink

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] Never perform asanas mechanically for then the body stagnates. In reply to
Wow.Shocked
Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] Never perform asanas mechanically for then the body stagnates. In reply to
>>
it's an anagram for NASA .. the extra A is just to through you all off.
<<

So what about the b and other a
Quote Reply
eh? B and the A?

... turn on AIM will ya!

Quote Reply
Heh sorry I was avioding someone Wink
Quote Reply
Sorry the s

asanas
Quote Reply
me Blush

ahhh, that's right ... after I wrote the message I forgot that there was an extra S too ... ahh hell ... Blush

Quote Reply
Quote:
Heh sorry I was avioding someone
I wonder who that could be?