Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Testing Forum :

Post deleted by Alex

Post deleted by Alex
Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a bit more >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a bunny here now >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In reply to
Hmm alex deleted the other one so do you think it's wise to make another?

Last edited by:

Paul: Aug 25, 2002, 9:07 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a bit more >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a bunny here now >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In reply to
Actually, I really was wondering.

Since this is the test forum ... I figured it couldn't hurt. Yeah, I could've tried it out on my own install, but i was too lazy to update to 1.1.8 since I'm still at 1.1.5 if that.

If it requires being deleted again then maybe a limit on subject lines or have it limit the nunber of characters shown would be an way around this problem.

oh well, let's see how long this thread last then Angelic

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a bit more >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a bunny here now >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In reply to
haha told you :)
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a bit more >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a bunny here now >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In reply to
5 days Laugh

Problem is that now we have a main deleted starting post but a bunch of left overs with the same subject floating down the remaining posts.

I really hope that a limit gets put on.

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile