Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Pre Sales :

Pre-sales Questions...

Quote Reply
Pre-sales Questions...
Well... I just spent almost an hour typing a carefully worded post to your pre-sales questions forum... then I tried using your spellcheck feature on the post before actually posting it and in the process of trying to figure out how to use that feature to make a correction to a spelling error it detected, I hit the backspace key and somehow managed to lose the whole darned message!!! Frown

Is this a "common problem" with your Forums software? I tested it again just now with this message and the same darned thing happened... I must say that THAT feature sure as the devil did NOT impress me much! Pirate And I had just been oooh so complimentary about how impressed I was with the capabilities of your software too! <shades of Yahoo egroups!> Sigh... Crazy

Best Professional Regards,

Websissy

Any sufficiently advanced technology is essentially equivalent to magic [or witchcraft] to those who do not understand how it is accomplished...

Last edited by:

websissy: Sep 10, 2003, 10:10 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [websissy] Pre-sales Questions... In reply to
Hi,

Sorry about the troubles! Unfortunately there isn't a way around this, if you try and back into something using the WYSIWYG HTML editor, it will clear the contents. That's one of the reasons we put the contents of your post on the spelling results page, so you don't need to back into the page.

As an alternative, you can go to Profile -> Display Options and switch Post Writer/Editor to Basic.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.