threads number is always not the same with the number actuality

Quote Reply
threads number is always not the same with the number actuality
I use v1.1.3, see blow:

sorry,it's Chinese.

Last edited by:

backdream: Apr 25, 2002, 2:17 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [backdream] threads number is always not the same with the number actuality In reply to
You may want to explain a little bit more...I don't see anything wrong with the image?
Quote Reply
Re: [backdream] threads number is always not the same with the number actuality In reply to
Do you mean that it shows '27 threads' butonly '1 post' etc.? Yes, this does seem to be out of sync for some reason. Don't know why, though ..

- wil
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] threads number is always not the same with the number actuality In reply to
OH ,from the picture you can see that it only 3 threads

but the top display 4 threads

why?
Quote Reply
Re: [Wil] threads number is always not the same with the number actuality In reply to
In Reply To:
Do you mean that it shows '27 threads' butonly '1 post' etc.? Yes, this does seem to be out of sync for some reason. Don't know why, though ..

This condition not find in my forum now.

My post only discuss that the forum only have 3 threads ,but the forum top and forum list display 4 threads.
Quote Reply
Hi,

I get this problem too. I found that the problem appears when we reply to the first thread of a forum list (this reply is counted like a thread instead of a simple post).

François

Last edited by:

Franco: Apr 25, 2002, 7:50 AM
Quote Reply
Hi,

This has been fixed in 1.1.4.

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
jason@gossamer-threads.com