Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

post_reply_subject_username

Quote Reply
post_reply_subject_username
When I try to change from the default "none" to any of the other choices and I click "submit changes", I receive a response that the change has been implemented. However, it never does what it's suppose to. Then, when I go back to the admin area to verify that the change is there it has reverted back to the default "none."

Anyone have any ideas?
Quote Reply
Re: [rtuttle] post_reply_subject_username In reply to
The subjects are stored in the database so the subject setting you had when a post was made is permanent, unless you go into the database and edit them yourself.

Might be something to rethink in a future version, I had the same problem myself.

Realiiity.com Forums
Quote Reply
Re: [ajvsm] post_reply_subject_username In reply to
But what about when new posts are made. Shouldn't it use the new setting?
Quote Reply
Re: [rtuttle] post_reply_subject_username In reply to
Yes, it should.

This is a bug in 1.0.0.

1.1.0 is currently rolling along, we're fixing up the last few things now. It should be available for download tomorrow, unless some catastrophic event occurs (such as my death, caused by the vile cold given to me by Tarrin).

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
jason@gossamer-threads.com
Quote Reply
Re: [jagerman] post_reply_subject_username In reply to
>>(such as my death, caused by the vile cold given to me by Tarrin).<<

Tarrin seems to be giving colds to a lot of the male staff members Cool

Last edited by:

PaulW: Dec 16, 2001, 1:48 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [PaulW] post_reply_subject_username In reply to
Only because Jack and I were generous enough to open our door when Tarrin came crawling to us begging for a place to spend the night. And how does she repay us for our kindness? She gives us both a cold. Sheesh! Mad

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
jason@gossamer-threads.com
Quote Reply
Re: [jagerman] post_reply_subject_username In reply to
...And then of course she doesn't have the decency to stay out of the office, and passes it on to the likes of me. I'm going to an advance screening of The Fellowship Of The Ring tonight, and I'm gonna be hacking and sniffling throughout it! Mad
How does the saying go?...

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

....I just found that out :)