Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

next thread button

Quote Reply
next thread button
simple bug.

the next thread button looks like the upload attachment button ... not like the reply to one next to it.

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] next thread button In reply to
Can you explain this a bit more? Buttons that "do" something are dark green, while those that don't change what you are doing are light green. For example, on the reply page, Swicth to Basic Editor, Preview Post, and Check Spelling are all light green, because they don't change what happens. Post Reply submits your post and takes you back to the main page. Likewise, the Next/Previous Thread buttons still view a thread (though a different one) but Watch, Print, and View Threaded all change what you are doing and so are dark green.

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
jason@gossamer-threads.com
Quote Reply
Re: [Jagerman] next thread button In reply to
sorry Angelic

I had noticed the extra buttons and the differences in color threw me off.

After posting I payed much more attention to what buttons were showing up where and when and started to notice a pattern.

Thanks for your in detail explanation and sorry for not noticing the button functionality split earlier Angelic

one last thing ... hmmm maybe a slight color/design change for the light green ones? The dark green ones look so full and robust while the light green ones look rather skinny.

cheers and thanks!

Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] next thread button In reply to
>>
one last thing ... hmmm maybe a slight color/design change for the light green ones? The dark green ones look so full and robust while the light green ones look rather skinny.
<<

I think the text needs to be bolded like the bold white on the dark green buttons....but I wouldn't have said anything if you hadn't brought it up as it looks ok.

Last edited by:

Paul: May 15, 2002, 4:47 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] next thread button In reply to
with the version change, originally I thought the coloring was a mistake therefore the wrongly posted post.

That's it the BOLD might possibly what's missing.