Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

mulity category view

Quote Reply
mulity category view
hmmm ... a little more to go.

1.) drop the font size when collapsed. the rows take up a wad of space with the current size.
2.) would like to collapse individual categories too!
3.) how the heck to do set this (as per example) ??>

nice so far though!

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] mulity category view In reply to

In Reply To
hmmm ... a little more to go.

1.) drop the font size when collapsed. the rows take up a wad of space with the current size.
2.) would like to collapse individual categories too!
3.) how the heck to do set this (as per example) ??>

nice so far though!

1. The font size is customizable. The current size seems to give the best display (at least for us).
  2. I'm not sure I understand you...
  3. Wait until you get 1.1.0 - it's fairly obvious. When modifying a category, you simply select the root category.
Quote Reply
Re: [jagerman] mulity category view In reply to
hehe futher explanations ... I was whizzing by last time.

1.) example would be home:Products:Gossamer Forum [-] <---- this is the row I'm refferring to. when all forums are expanded they all look fine, but when you collapse them the row with [+] still has the same font which takes up lot's of screen space ... having it not only contract but also change fonts would really be excellent! From the current 3 maybe down to 1 or from the 16/18pt down to 9 pt.

2.) within a category ie; g-forum you have the sub-sub-categories of suggestions, bugs and test. I don't want to always see the test forum ... I would really like to collapse that forum too! So I guess I'm saying I want to see;
questions, comments, suggestions [+]
bugs [+]
test [+]
in essence taking this collapse / expanded one more steep deeper.

3.) the example refferring too is http://.../gforum.cgi?category=1;category=2;category=3
ummm you saying the admin has control or does the user have control too? I'm assuming the admin only since I could figureout how to do it here! I hope the user can use this function too! Will the user be able to change this in their profile? Having a live link (link now) and a setting in the display profile would be a nice touch!

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile