Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

Thread owner 2 know Watch number of his thread

Quote Reply
Thread owner 2 know Watch number of his thread
Would be fine for thread owners (first poster), to be able to get the info about how many users are watching his/her thread. Can be helpful to see how interesting is the topic he/she started.

Yes, the Views number shows this a bit already, but it does not show anything about how many users finds really interesting a thread.

I think, this feature would be useful for those users who starts new topics and for developers to know how much people are interested in a specific topic. I would use it to see, how much people may be interested in some of my plugins.

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] Thread owner 2 know Watch number of his thread In reply to
interesting idea.

I'm always into fun things that stats can record. If it doesn't find it's way into 2.0 it sounds like something that could be added into the karma plugin by Paul.

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] Thread owner 2 know Watch number of his thread In reply to
Views or Watch features are not available separately in a plugin. Same way the suggested feature shouldn't either.

The "Watch number for thread owner" feature should be not plugin based, I think.

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...