HASH(0xa0f0a24) No TEXT
HASH(0xa0f0a54) No TEXT
HASH(0xa0f0ac0) No TEXT
HASH(0xa0f4730) No TEXT
HASH(0xa0f479c) No TEXT
HASH(0xa0f47c0) No TEXT
Quote Reply
Re: [Removed] Table Editor In reply to
We've seen this before, somehow the .def file got messed up. Do a resync def file and it will fix it. I'm not sure if Jason has fixed this already, but he's aware of it.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Removed] Table Editor In reply to
It's been fixed in 1.1.8, and the upgrade code will remove any found in the two table (the Message table, and the Post table would also show them on occassion).

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
jason@gossamer-threads.com
Quote Reply
Re: [Jagerman] Table Editor In reply to
What was the reason for this? Something to do with mod_perl?

Ivan
-----
Iyengar Yoga Resources / GT Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [yogi] Table Editor In reply to
Sort of - at least, the problem only showed up under mod_perl. At one point I made a mistake (Shocked) in the code and put: for (%hash) { ... } instead of: for (keys %hash) { ... }. That code subsequently was copied and pasted into 7 other locations Mad. The hash in question was the columns hash for the Post and Message tables, so it was going through and autocreating new keys using a hash ref as a key (which becomes the HASH(0x.......)). Under CGI this wasn't too much of a problem, because if it got to the place where the error occured, it was impossible that it would come across a save_state() call for the table, but under mod_perl with the persistent tables, they would hang around until save_state() did get called. Also, each time it happened the hash nearly doubled in size because it now had twice as many keys. Frown

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
jason@gossamer-threads.com
Quote Reply
Re: [Jagerman] Table Editor In reply to
Thanks for the explanation. I didn't know you were able to make mistakes Wink.

Anyway, I'm glad you found the reason, because I feared it had something to do with the Poll plugin (this problem had been reported by me and somebody else, and both of us are using the Poll plugin --- and mod_perl, apparently)....

Ivan
-----
Iyengar Yoga Resources / GT Plugins