Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

Scroll Window with all posts rather than post being replied to

Quote Reply
Scroll Window with all posts rather than post being replied to
Hi:

Is it possible to make/has someone made/is it being discussed for version 2... to have the "Reply" page have a scroll window with ALL posts in a thread in it, rather than just a window with the post being replied to?

Does that make sense?

When you reply to this message, you see a copy of this message below the reply window. Rather than just have it show ONLY the message being replied to, can it be a scrolling window with all posts on that page, cued up, of course, the the message being replied to....

dave
dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase
Quote Reply
Re: [carfac] Scroll Window with all posts rather than post being replied to In reply to
See:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...i?post=191349#191349

The "t=iframe" mentioned in the thread still works.

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
jason@gossamer-threads.com
Quote Reply
Re: [Jagerman] Scroll Window with all posts rather than post being replied to In reply to
Jagerman:

Oh, cool. I was unaware of that- thanks for the pointer!
dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase
Quote Reply
Re: [carfac] Scroll Window with all posts rather than post being replied to In reply to
In Reply To:
Oh, cool. I was unaware of that

I'd forgotten about it, actually, until you mentioned it - and then I discovered that the t=iframe still works Wink

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
jason@gossamer-threads.com
Quote Reply
Re: [Jagerman] Scroll Window with all posts rather than post being replied to In reply to
Jagerman:

I added that line, just to see, and got nothing. I DO have a templete directory called iframe, but there is nothing in it.... What should be there?
dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase