Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

[suggestion] My time zone & User time zone to be displayed on Who's Online page

(Page 2 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] [suggestion] My time zone & User time zone to be displayed on Who's Online page In reply to
Paul, as always, I wrote down my opinion. As you do, too.

Yogi told he "was thinking of going invisible before".
Does it makes sense to you?

Flame ON:
It seems you are always arguing with the personal opinion of others, especially with me. Why I feel this again? We talked already about...
Many times, you do not use constructive criticism, you are just arguing with me for some reasons... I would have ideas, but forget it... (Before anybody will yield me, I greatly respect you, and your participation here in the forum, but your argues sometimes are exaggerated). I would be glad, if we would discuss about the features, suggestions, ideas, problems or LSQL, but not about each others. It belongs to the Chit-Chat forum...
Flame OFF:

If a couple of users would like a feature, and a couple of others not, then if developers decide, both could get his way to get their options.
Knowing the Time Zone of others is normal in real world contacts, so would be in the forum, too.
Yes, this may irritate some people, so they may get their options from developers to be able to turn it out, if the developers decide.
Also it is the decision of developers which one should be the default one...

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] [suggestion] My time zone & User time zone to be displayed on Who's Online page In reply to
>>
I would be glad, if we would discuss about the features, suggestions, ideas, problems or LSQL, but not about each others. It belongs to the Chit-Chat forum...
<<

Yes but thats the point I was just making....I just happen to disagree with your opinion on certain issues (as I think does Yogi on this occasion) but you are taking it as a personal attack....its not, honestly, I just don't agree with everything you say.

Any reply I have made to you has been backed up with evidence of why I don't agree, I don't disagree for the sake of it, I want to stand up for myself and perhaps have some features implemented that I want and not be a lurker and have to put up with the features that other people decide for me.

Last edited by:

Paul: May 17, 2002, 4:36 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] [suggestion] My time zone & User time zone to be displayed on Who's Online page In reply to
Maybe you have a lot free time, I don't have time for argues... In future I will reply only, if there will be strictly related about the subject. Flame OFF.
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] [suggestion] My time zone & User time zone to be displayed on Who's Online page In reply to
>>Maybe you have a lot free time, I don't have time for argues...<<

Grrr Im not arguing, Im disagreeing with your suggestions and comments in relation to Yogi's post.....which _IS_ related to the subject in hand.

What do you want me to do?...just agree with everything you say even if really I disagree?....

I have as much right to reject an idea as you do to suggest one.

Last edited by:

Paul: May 17, 2002, 6:16 AM
Quote Reply
- no comment
Quote Reply
Re: [suggestion] My time zone & User time zone to be displayed on Who's Online page In reply to
ok ....

:teacher rant:
let's shake hands now Angelic
:end teacher rant:

Interesting that a time zone could be so heated.
Oh well, each person has their own opinions and ideas.

Laugh

Lot's of good ideas, now let's take that energy and just focus it for a moment for the betterment of GT Smile

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] My time zone & User time zone to be displayed on Who's Online page In reply to
Do you teach yoga by an chance? Cool
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] My time zone & User time zone to be displayed on Who's Online page In reply to
Are you talking to me?

Ivan
-----
Iyengar Yoga Resources / GT Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [yogi] My time zone & User time zone to be displayed on Who's Online page In reply to
No sorry, I forgot you were a yoga person too....I was just being sarcastic because he's so calm all the time Angelic
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] My time zone & User time zone to be displayed on Who's Online page In reply to
Somebody has to stay calm when you guys start fighting all the time! Angelic

Ivan
-----
Quote Reply
Re: [yogi] My time zone & User time zone to be displayed on Who's Online page In reply to
Im going to cry now because Im not arguing Unsure Unsure Unsure Pirate Pirate Unimpressed
Quote Reply
I won't argue about that, then. Wink

Ivan
-----
Quote Reply
That'll teach me to defend you Crazy ...it's all your fault!! Cool
Quote Reply
No it isn't.

Ivan
-----
Quote Reply
Re: [] My time zone & User time zone to be displayed on Who's Online page In reply to
And just to add to this thread... In your user profile instead of just saying "Time:" maybe it should state "Local Time:" just to clarify this matter.

Cheers

- wil
> >