Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

Advanced editor error with 2nd set templates

Quote Reply
Advanced editor error with 2nd set templates
Hi
I've set up a second set of templates and nearly everything works except the advanced editor that for some reason can't access the editor.js file :

<!--

var privateMessage = 1;

Error: Can't load included file: '/path_to/cgi-bin/admin/templates/bluemee/editor.js'. Reason: No such file or directory

// -->
</script>

When I placed this file where it is looking for it I got this error, obvioulsy it wants all the files in from the common folder :

A fatal error has occurred:

GT::Template::Parser (14390): Unable to locate template file 'editor_iframe.html' in '/path_to/cgi-bin/admin/templates/bluemee' or any inheritance directories at '/path_to/cgi-bin/admin/GT/Template/Parser.pm line 99.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.

Is there a file somewhere that provides a fixed path for the common folder that needs to be changed ???

I'm still looking but can't figure it out...

Thanks, John

(French Forum version 1.1.8 upgraded from 1.1.7)

BTW : this line 99 of the Parser.pm file :
return $self->error('CANTFIND', 'FATAL', $template, $root);
Significant Media

Last edited by:

Jag: Sep 23, 2002, 6:11 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Jag] Advanced editor error with 2nd set templates In reply to
There is a ".tplinfo" file that you'll want to copy over from the default template set in order to make your template set inherit from the "common" template set.

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
jason@gossamer-threads.com
Quote Reply
Re: [Jagerman] Advanced editor error with 2nd set templates In reply to
Hi I've just been through my folders and can't see where this tplinfo file is. Could you let me know where I can find it ?

Thanks, John
Significant Media
Quote Reply
Re: [Jag] Advanced editor error with 2nd set templates In reply to
It's called

.tplinfo

(note the leading dot), and it should be in the "admin/templates/default" directory.

Ivan
-----
Iyengar Yoga Resources / GT Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [yogi] Advanced editor error with 2nd set templates In reply to
Hi Sorry about that, it was mainly because I hadn't set my FTP client to view hidden files. Thanks for providing me with the path details.

John
Significant Media