Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

Using login on static pages

Quote Reply
Using login on static pages
I am still stuck on how to get the login/logout/editors links to display properly on static pages. I understand that building html pages causes this. Someone must have figured out how to do this simply. For now I am just using dynamic pages, but I would like to use static ones. Is there a plugin I have missed? Is there a way to creativey link around this issue? I am open to all suggestions. This is really annoying and I have a hard time believing this issue has not yet been solved. I just can't find the answer. Unsure
Quote Reply
Re: [jgkiefer] Using login on static pages In reply to
I use static pages for my registeration and login. I can't remeber what it took to make it work right. I'll send you the HTML and you can cut & paste.

Dave
Quote Reply
Re: [bretzke] Using login on static pages In reply to
My home email spam settings are bouncing mail (again). Crazy

I would love to send me the html. If your email is returned send to webmaster@sfhspn.org. I am working with my home email settings. You would think that with all the work I do on the web, I could get a simple thing like my spam settings right? But then again my VCR still flashes 12:00...
Quote Reply
Check your private messages. I attached them to a message I sent a little bit ago.
Quote Reply
Re: [bretzke] Using login on static pages In reply to
Thanks for your offer to help, but I just realized that I placed this post in the wrong forum. I need help with the static login to LinksSQL. Sometimes I feel so stupid. Blush
Quote Reply
Sorry can't help then, not a Links user. Good Luck.

db