Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

...just the icons left....

Quote Reply
...just the icons left....
The problem with the NEW posts seems to have been fixed. The icons still seem a little confused though :)

If I read all the new posts in a thread/forum, the red NEW text disappears which is fine, but the icon remains yellow. Shouldn't it turn white again?
Quote Reply
Re: [RedRum] ...just the icons left.... In reply to
Paul,

I _think_ I fixed it up yesterday. That new post/new replies thing is really a pain (actually, just the new replies is what is causing trouble). Are you still seeing it?

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
jason@gossamer-threads.com
Quote Reply
Re: [jagerman] ...just the icons left.... In reply to
Hi,

It just tested with this thread and it worked! ...the icon turned white after refreshing.....thanks.

I'll let you know if I see anything strange.
Quote Reply
Sorry.still happening :(

A thread in the DBMAN forum is showing the yellow icon for me even though I'm the last poster in the thread and I've been in and out of the thread a few times. Refreshing doesn't work either.
Quote Reply
Alright...

Try one more time.

I better have gotten it this time Frown

This is nuts Crazy

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
Quote Reply
I'll keep my eyes open and report back.....
Quote Reply
Ok it seems to be getting confused again.

Yellow icons are showing all over the place for my own posts now...even old ones a few threads down the list :(
Quote Reply
Yup, I've noticed. As Wil put it (quite accurately, I might add) in another post: It's buggered again.

I hope (!!!) that it's fixed in the next beta release coming out in the next couple of days. I think I've fixed the logic. Of course, I've said that before....

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
Quote Reply
Quote:
Yup, I've noticed. As Wil put it (quite accurately, I might add) in another post: It's buggered again.

LOL
Quote Reply
Seems that I have to watch what I say around here!

Good luck to you, Jason. I hope you've managed to get your head around things. From your recent postings; it seems that you've had a very busy week! If I was even near your country, I'd drive by and hand you a beer :-)

PS: Any chance of a Javascript OnFoucss on the reply box, so I can just start typing without having to click in the box? Or, alternatively, you could just hit me round the head with a very large mallet and I might eventually shut up!

Kind Rgds

Wil

- wil
Quote Reply
Re: [Wil] ...just the icons left.... In reply to
Hmmm I know I have a mallet around here some place....

Just playin'

Mmmm I'm not going to let my self become Americanized (he says using z instead of s)
Quote Reply
Re: [Wil] ...just the icons left.... In reply to
Quote:
PS: Any chance of a Javascript OnFoucss on the reply box, so I can just start typing without having to click in the box?

I did that last week Tongue

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
Quote Reply
Great minds... huh ? :-)

- wil