Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

Interesting error report

Quote Reply
Interesting error report
I detached, but didn't move two posts from a thread. Jumped to the newly detached 2 post thread, decided to detach the 2nd post. Navigated to this single post and edited it. Confused yet?

Then I decided to reply to this post but got this error upon attempting to submit my post:

A fatal error has occurred:
Modification of non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -1 at GT::SQL::Tree line 629.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.

Now I can't navigate to the forum in which this all took place.

I"d enable debugging, but I've got people on the forum at the moment and I don't want to expose all the info.

Ideas?
Quote Reply
Re: [HeavyBombers] Interesting error report In reply to
Jason fixed that on our local copy on Friday. Once he sees this post, he'll probably post a fix. Smile

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Interesting error report In reply to
Good deal, it's also crippled the search feature.

I do have the debugging details now if that can be of any help. I seem to have a knack for breaking my install of Gforums :-)

Last edited by:

HeavyBombers: Apr 20, 2002, 5:37 PM
Quote Reply
Odd bit about this glitch, while logged in I can't hit my "Posts in the last 24 hrs" link without getting the error. Log out, and I can hit it just fine.
Quote Reply
Hi Scott,

Can you e-mail me an admin username/password to your admin panel so I can take a look?

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
jason@gossamer-threads.com
Quote Reply
Re: [Jagerman] Interesting error report In reply to
You know as of this morning, this problem seems to have resolved itself. How or why I do not know.

Will send info if still desired.