Steve

Visit The Guitar Diner

Last edited by:

Boomer: Jan 2, 2003, 5:36 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [Boomer] Where do you change button colors ... In reply to
Boomer:

In include_css.html

specifically: .button { background-color:#FEECDA; color: black; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; }

dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase
Quote Reply
Re: [carfac] Where do you change button colors ... In reply to
In Reply To:
Boomer:

In include_css.html

specifically: .button { background-color:#FEECDA; color: black; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; }

Thanks Dave, but I'm not sure I understand how that controls the colors for all three, or two or only one of the buttons.

Sorry, but I'm an idiot at this type of code!

Steve

Visit The Guitar Diner
Quote Reply
Boomer:

I, too, find it hard to "see" a color from hex code. I would suggest you just play around with the code- change the numbers to colors of your liking, and then view your site, and see what has changed. If it works, great. If not, change them again.

I beleive that someone put up a chart of what lines change what parts of the page.... I think I saw that on the FAQ page. That should help, too.

Good Luck!
dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase
Quote Reply
Re: [carfac] Where do you change button colors ... In reply to
Dave:

I have that chart and have made changes to the colors of our forum, but finding the spot to change the color of the "New Post" and "New Poll" buttons is beyond me.

Thanks fro trying.

Steve

Visit The Guitar Diner
Quote Reply
Boomer:

I do not know offhand where these are changed, either (sorry). But here is how I would find out!

Open ALL of the tempoletes in a web editor, and search all documents for a specific term (like "New Post" and "New Poll") When you find it, read the code right before it, and you will see class="xxxxx". Go to includes_css.html (or whatever it is called) and find class xxxxx- that is what you have to edit!
dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase