Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Key
Jason, I am assuming that when you do your work you are using a display resolution greater than 88x600. Would I be correct in assuming that? If so, then maybe you could have a look at the 'key' at the bottom of the forum pages. On 800x600 it is all squished up together. On anything higher however, it has a nice sized gap between the two of them Smile

May want to have a look at it!

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [AndyNewby] Key In reply to
88x600 is just a little larger than an advertising banner lol
Quote Reply
Re: [RedRum] Key In reply to
Ooops, its meant to say 800x600 Blush

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [AndyNewby] Key In reply to
Yeah, 1280x1024 for my linux desktop, and 1152x864 for the VMware Windows 2000 "window."

Looking at it, I can definately see how they would squish together. I think it was adding that "this forum/this category/all forums" select box that did it.

Perhaps I could take out the "All words/any words/whole phrase" one and make it default to "All words" - if you wanted something more powerful you can use the full search.

I'll have to think about this...

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
jason@gossamer-threads.com