Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

In search of other Gossamer forums....

Quote Reply
In search of other Gossamer forums....
I'm new to the Gossamer communities, and I'm impressed by the layout and design -- particularly the built-in HTML editor which is similar to MSN's. I found my way here through a site that used to house its message boards on another site, and I was a semi-regular there for 3 years.

My question is simple: Is there a way to find a general listing of all of the Gossamer forums -- or better yet, to be able to search for specific categories of interest such as Investing?

Another question: If I ever want to delete or edit an old post of mine that's no longer valid, do I have that option?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: [Executive] In search of other Gossamer forums.... In reply to
Hi,

Currently you can only edit/delete posts upto 60 minutes after you post it. You can always send a message to a moderator or to me and I'd be happy to remove it.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] In search of other Gossamer forums.... In reply to
Thanks, Alex --- but can you answer my primary question about a main listing of all existing Gossamer forums? There are too many options here and as a result, it's been hard to find what I'm looking for!
Quote Reply
There isn't a list of forums for you to browse. Maybe Alex could add a sites in use section to the resources, but as of now there isn't one.

Your best bet is to click peoples signatures in the GForum forums or checkout the fairly recent threads by people asking to view other peoples forums.

Last edited by:

RedRum: Mar 12, 2002, 4:16 AM
Quote Reply
Hi,

We plan to add in some sites to the resources section:

http://gossamer-threads.com/scripts/resources/

You should see them start appearing next week.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.