Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

Fastest way for the administrator to check all new posts

Quote Reply
Fastest way for the administrator to check all new posts
Hi,

According to you, what is the fastest way for the administrator to check all the new posts in all forums? I know that it's possible to make a search for all the new posts since our last visit, but, since the button "Next thread" doesn't send us necessary to a new post (it stays in the same forum...), I asked myself if there is a faster way for the administrator to check all the new posts in all the forums. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

François

Last edited by:

Franco: May 18, 2002, 9:34 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [Franco] Fastest way for the administrator to check all new posts In reply to
Having used vB at another site recently a lot, I surely miss this option here at GT.

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [Franco] Fastest way for the administrator to check all new posts In reply to
Hi,

No, the next/prev is related to the forum order, not your search results. Currently you must click back and then click on the next post to go through your search results.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
Hi,
I know that it's possible to make a search for all the new posts since our last visit, but, since the button "Next thread" doesn't send us necessary to a new post (it stays in the same forum...),...
s

I have also asked this before: Couldn't the next thread -button be defined to jump to the first NEW message on the thread instead of starting from the beginning?

Our current old board-system normally only shows the NEW messages of the thread, not the old ones at all.

Lauri