Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

Failed to execute query: ...

Quote Reply
Failed to execute query: ...
I recently installed Gossamer Forums to try it out before we but it. I have it running on Windows 2000 server, I'm using ActivePerl 5.8, DBI-1.37, and DBD-ODBC 1.05. I'm connecting to MS SQL 7. I was able to create all the table on the SQL server. But know, I get the following error message when I try to add a forum.(adding a category gave me no problems)

Failed to execute query: 'INSERT INTO gforum_Forum (forum_last,forum_allow_guest_attachments,forum_allow_user_edit,forum_allow_attachments,forum_name,forum_total,forum_attachments,forum_style,forum_total_threads,forum_new_timeout,forum_last_poster,forum_move_pointer,forum_sort_rank,forum_last_id,cat_id_fk,forum_edit_timeout,forum_desc,forum_hard_delete) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)' Reason: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Invalid character value for cast specification (SQL-22018)(DBD: st_execute/SQLExecute err=-1)

A fatal error has occurred:

Can't call method "fetchall_arrayref" on an undefined value at c:/inetpub/wwwroot/gforum/admin/GForum/HTML/Forum.pm line 405.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.

Can't call method "fetchall_arrayref" on an undefined value at c:/inetpub/wwwroot/gforum/admin/GForum/HTML/Forum.pm line 405.

I tried to enable the debugging, but then I simply get code on my page instead of the website.

I need help. Thanks.

Al
Quote Reply
Re: [aouimet] Failed to execute query: ... In reply to
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/..._username=&mh=50

Last edited by:

Paul: Jun 6, 2003, 6:21 AM