Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Errors
Keep getting these on this forum:

A fatal error has occurred:

Unable to send email. Reason: Sendmail exited with an unknown exit status: 16777215 at GForum::Message::send line 723.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.

GT::SQL::Tree (4498): You did not pass any ID's to $tree->parents(). at /home/gossamer-threads/perl/gforum/admin/GForum/Category.pm line 144.

The first is general...the second is when sending a pm.
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Errors In reply to
I am getting similar error, and I am no longer getting email when I get a new post/pm or daily post message.
Quote Reply
Re: [sooke] Errors In reply to
Oops:

GT::Mail::Send (15963): No To: field specified. at /home/gossamer-threads/perl/gforum/admin/GT/Mail.pm line 298.

Quote Reply
Why is it trying to send an email whenever someone replies to a message I don't know.. Is this a part of the Watch Thread thingy, or is it just GT keeping an eye on each post ;-)

- wil
Quote Reply
Yes, watch thread.
Quote Reply
I've been getting the same error since late last night also :( It does send the message even though the error page appears after posting a reply. It didn't happen the first time I replied, but it happened the second time this morning.

GT::Mail::Send (15963): No To: field specified. at /home/gossamer-threads/perl/gforum/admin/GT/Mail.pm line 298.

Unoffical DBMan FAQ

http://creativecomputingweb.com/dbman/index.shtml/
Quote Reply
I know you are probably still working on it but now I get:

GT::Mail::Send (7124): SMTP: Local user 'mailto:info@agriya.com"]info@agriya.com[/url]' unknown on host '[undefined]'. Server said: 502 unimplemented (#5.5.1)
at /home/gossamer-threads/perl/gforum/admin/GT/Mail.pm line 298.

Quote Reply
If you are looking for an expert I have a spare 5 minutes....Wink

Unable to send email. Reason: SMTP: connect() failed. reason: Cant connect to host: localhost (Connection refused) at /home/gossamer-threads/perl/gforum/admin/GForum/Post/Write.pm line 944.

Seems like a mail server issue....not the forum.

Last edited by:

Paul: May 10, 2002, 11:27 AM