Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

Editor problem

Quote Reply
Editor problem
Hi:

I do not know if it is my browser, or a weird flaw in Forum.... but I have noticed OCCASIONALLY when I am posting a post, the URL button stays ghosted. The only way I can use the URL is to copy the whole post, back up a page, hit reply and add the text back. THEN I get a non-ghosted URL button.
dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase
Quote Reply
Re: [carfac] Editor problem In reply to
Which url button do you mean?
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Editor problem In reply to
As I am posting this now, it is the button to the EXTREME right, and it looks like a chain. Right next to the image button. (BTW, this one is working right now. I have never noticed this problem on the GT forum, just on my forum. But I rarely post a URL on the GT forum... )

The button is normally ghosted, UNTIL you highlight some text that you want linked. When I see this problem on my site, I do always have text highlighted to link with...
dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase
Quote Reply
Re: [carfac] Editor problem In reply to
Hi!

I found this thread:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...i?post=222745#222745

and thought it JUST might be the same thing. So I changed that paramater to 300. I am on DSL, for what that is worth.

Anyway, after just a few tests, I have not seen this pr0oblem any more. I will test for a couple days of usage, and post if I see the probelm recur at all.
dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase