Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

Deleted User Still Shows?

Quote Reply
Deleted User Still Shows?
Howdy:

Just purchased your wonderful forum and all things being equal, it is great, but one challenge shows up at this point:

Under USERs, List All, I've deleted a user for whatever reason, validated or not and they still show up. How can they be deleted permanently?

Thanks for your help,

GossUser
Quote Reply
Re: [GossUser] Deleted User Still Shows? In reply to
Why no answer? Other posts after me have answers, but mine is just left to sit? Great support you have here!Frown
Quote Reply
With all due respect you've been waiting under 4 hours...have a little patience.

It seems to work fine for me. I assume you checked the username you wanted to delete after clicking "Delete" next to their username?...ie you click delete, then the next page you have to click a tickbox, you can't just press delete.

Last edited by:

Paul: Jul 22, 2002, 6:20 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Deleted User Still Shows? In reply to
Thank you Paul. I noticed the little click box after the post but wasn't real sure what to do with it. Being a new owner/user of the forum. Thanks again.

Sometimes, four hours can seem like lifetime Wink
Quote Reply
Yes, I've heard it before - that checkbox isn't very intuitive. To this end, a completely designed user/forum/category/group interface (really, a whole admin overhaul) is in the works.

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
jason@gossamer-threads.com