Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Development, Plugins and Globals :

changing the way the seo templates handle the next thread paging

Quote Reply
changing the way the seo templates handle the next thread paging
I wanted to see if its possible to modify the next thread to be more seo friendly?

I'm getting this right now.

gforum.cgi?guest=5261951&t=search_engine&do%3Dpost_view_flat%3Bsb%3Dpost_latest_reply%3Bso%3DASC%3Bpost%3D33639%3B=Next+Thread

I would love it if I could get it to simple display the next post name and posting id, instead of everything else. Is this possible?
Quote Reply
Re: [carminejg3] changing the way the seo templates handle the next thread paging In reply to
Hi,

May be worth waiting for the new version, before doing that (cos I think it will require quite a bit of tweaking, as well as some new mod_rewrite codes) .. cos it looks like this forum (which is using the latest version), does indeed support sub-paging for the SEO template set Smile)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!

Last edited by:

Andy: Sep 3, 2008, 12:01 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] changing the way the seo templates handle the next thread paging In reply to
you may be right just a matter of when GT can get it out to us.
Quote Reply
Re: [carminejg3] changing the way the seo templates handle the next thread paging In reply to
Hi,

Rest assured, they are working their arses off trying to get it out Smile (I know its been a while - but patience is a virtue :D)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!