Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Development, Plugins and Globals :

USENET + Mailarc Idea for Usenet News and Forums Integration possible?

Quote Reply
USENET + Mailarc Idea for Usenet News and Forums Integration possible?
I just had this idea, that I can read and post on usenet newsgroup using GForum as an interface, and I think it is a wonderfull idea, granted that we can access to a public news nntp server that is. but, in theory this will enrich any community if you know what topics to include and download so you merge USEnet newsgroup communities with regular forum users. what do you think? can this be done? is possible?
Quote Reply
Re: [jaltuve] USENET + Mailarc Idea for Usenet News and Forums Integration possible? In reply to
Guess it's a bad idea then?
Quote Reply
Re: [jaltuve] USENET + Mailarc Idea for Usenet News and Forums Integration possible? In reply to
Hi!

Did you make any progress on this?

I'd like to get this programmed...Cool
Quote Reply
Re: [webslicer] USENET + Mailarc Idea for Usenet News and Forums Integration possible? In reply to
It's done.
Quote Reply
Fantastic! Congrads!!

I've PM'd you as you posted, as I would like to see how this turned out, and I would like to purchase a copy!
Quote Reply
Re: [webslicer] USENET + Mailarc Idea for Usenet News and Forums Integration possible? In reply to
I'd be interested in this as well. Could you contact me about cost.

CCUnet
my Christian web