Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Development, Plugins and Globals :

PMManager - Give it a test!

Quote Reply
PMManager - Give it a test!
Just so you guys know... I've been working on a plugin, called PMManager.

Basically, this will enable you to "sort" your PM's into folders, and also do searches (subject, message body, and even by username).

You can give it a go here: http://ultranerds.com/...cgi?do=message_list;

Please note, that this is our LIVE FORUM ... so don't go spamming people with loads of test PM's... otherwise I'll be forced to remove it from the site, and setup a seperate demo install (I would rather not have to do this).

There are a TON of cool features in this plugin. I've been in the process, over the last week or so, in getting a copy of this plugin running on a live site (and when I say live, I really do mean LIVE <G>).

It all seems ok... but we are just going through the very final bug fixes, and then its ready for a release :)

Price: $100 (if you already own some of our plugins, then a deal can be worked out ... just shoot me an email). Please note, this is NOT included in the ULTRA Package, as its not a LinksSQL plugin ... sorry guys Frown (it will be available i the ULTRA Package PRO, which I'm hoping to get setup next week sometime).

NOTE: You need GForum 1.2.3 to run this correctly.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] PMManager - Give it a test! In reply to
Its been a while since I last posted anything on this .. but I'm almost ready for a release =)

Been fixing up some bugs, a few template issues, writing the documentation, and generally making it more powerful =)

New features include;

1) Supports "Keep" feature now...
2) Faster searches
3) Breadcrumbs
4) "Delete All Messages in Folder" feature
5) Cleaner templates, with a cool menu on the left, for easier navigation of your folders / to send a new PM.

... and more :)

Should *hopefully* have a release later today. I just got a minor bug report back.. which shouldn't take long to fix ... and then I think we are ready :)

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] PMManager - Give it a test! In reply to
I now have PMManager running on our sites support forum :)

http://www.ultranerds.com/...cgi?do=message_list;

If you spot any bugs, please let me know (I'm aware about the URL's for some links not going to the right place, but I'm working on that in the tempaltes now =)).

TIA for any feedback.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] PMManager - RELEASED! In reply to
Finally, version 1.3.0 of PMManager is now available Smile

Its taken a while to get to this stage, but I'm now happy its bug free (we've been testing it on a live site for over a week now, without any problems).

Price: $100
Details: http://www.ultranerds.com/...bin/details/131.html

Demo: http://demo.ace-installer.com/...cgi?do=message_list; (user: test pass: 12345)

Main Features:

1. Organize your PM's into folders.
  2. Search both Sent and Received PM's
  3. Option to "Search This Folder"
  4. "Bulk Move" feature.
  5. Search by Username or Keyword
  6. Move PM's individually, or by bulk selection.
  7. Order your Sent/Recieved PM's by recieved date, subject, username, and more...
  8. Add Custom Folders with ease.
  9. gforum.cgi?do=pmmanager added new functionality
  10. Ability to limit access to PMManager to a specific group (i.e special members)
  11. All template based.
  12. Quick search box
  13. Designed to work, and look good, out of the box!
  14. ... and more. Just give the demo a go!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Please note, this is NOT part of the Ultra Package. It can either be purchased seperatly, or the GForum_Bulk_Package (when I get it setup ... and add a few more GForum plugins).

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk