Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Development, Plugins and Globals :

[ NEW PLUGIN ] AdSenseShareForum v1

(Page 2 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] [ NEW PLUGIN ] AdSenseShareForum v1 In reply to
Andy,

This looks like a great addition. Kinda how digital point got its boost from allowing site visitors to benefit by posting.

Also google added an option to for a publisher to allow other sites to display my ads in the adsense control center under.
Adsense Setup > Allowed Sites,
Quote Reply
Re: [carminejg3] [ NEW PLUGIN ] AdSenseShareForum v1 In reply to
Hi,

Quote:
This looks like a great addition. Kinda how digital point got its boost from allowing site visitors to benefit by posting.

Thanks :) Yeah, its a good way to encourage people to make DECENT posts, and not just rubbish :D

Quote:
Also google added an option to for a publisher to allow other sites to display my ads in the adsense control center under.
Adsense Setup > Allowed Sites,

Won't it work even without that? Or is it just that without the "allowed sites" bit, it just doesnt count as stats?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] [ NEW PLUGIN ] AdSenseShareForum v1 In reply to
Yupe it will work without the allowed sites. I was just pointing out that google is allowing people to have their code on other sites.
Quote Reply
Re: [carminejg3] [ NEW PLUGIN ] AdSenseShareForum v1 In reply to
Ok cool Cool

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
> >