Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan SQL : Pre Sales :

DBMan SQL: Pre Sales: Demo applications

Quote Reply
DBMan SQL: Pre Sales: Demo applications
Are the demo applications included in DBMan SQL ? If not are all the components ?

For example, if I wanted to use the picture gallery what would I need to do eg (8 - 10 hours) or (8-10days) of setup ? Are there plug-ins or other add-ons I would need to purchase to make the image gallery work?

If I asked GT consultants to do the job, what would be turnaround time (days/weeks/months) ?

Sorry for the lack of preciseness.

Bob
Quote Reply
Re: [regert] DBMan SQL: Pre Sales: Demo applications In reply to
Hi Bob,

All demo templates are included in DBMan SQL. You might need to customize the gallery template a little bit as the way you want.

If you have any question about this product or the custom job, please feel free contact us at info@gossamer-threads.com.

TheStone.

B.

Last edited by:

TheStone: Jan 6, 2003, 11:54 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [TheStone] DBMan SQL: Pre Sales: Demo applications In reply to
I would be willing to go ahead with a purchase but I've run into a problem using my preferred browser, Opera, with the admin section of GForum. It appears to be a javascript thing.

Would you care to download a version of Opera (I'm using the free 6.01 version) and see if DBManSQL works well with it ?

Bob
Quote Reply
Hi,

What part of the admin section are you having troubles with?

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] DBMan SQL: Pre Sales: Demo applications In reply to
Oops should have mentioned that I have a posting on the GForum discussion forum about this.

What I've seen so far is that I cannot get the 'help' menu nor the MySQL manager to work.

Inconsistently I get some display problems (images do not appear).

Thanks
Bob
Quote Reply
Hi,

I use opera 6.03 for Linux without any problems. The things that you mention involve opening a new window. Could it be the case that you prevent Opera from opening new windows or that the window opens in the background?

Jasper

http://www.bookings.org
Quote Reply
Re: [jaspercram] DBMan SQL: Pre Sales: Demo applications In reply to
You're right. Turned out that I had disabled pop-ups in the Opera preferences menu.

All works fine now.

Thanks

Bob