Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan SQL : Discussion :

To Eliot or anyone that can help

Quote Reply
To Eliot or anyone that can help
Eliot,

Thank you for your response at the regular DBMAN customization forum:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...w=collapsed&sb=5

Since reading your answer, I am inquiring to my provider to adding mySQL to my account, since they do offer it. As you have figured out I am new to this. However, but catch on quick.

I am also considering buying your DBMAN SQL product. However, before I do, please answer a few questions. Do the same instructions apply to DBMAN as the DBMAN SQL?

In other words, now that I am just figuring out how to do the functions in DBMAN will I need different instructions (mods, etc) for DMAN SQL, or are they the same? Is it going to be difficult for a newbie like me to use?

I have been reading for 4 weeks now everything about SQL & PHP. I realize I should download phpMYadmin & mySQLman. mySQLman is available on your site, but can you recommend the best site for phpMYadmin?

Would the layout you provided on the link above also apply to DBMAN SQL?

Sorry for sounding so naive, but I truly do appreciate your help.

thank you for your advice & help.

Diana Rae

The Newbie
Quote Reply
Re: To Eliot or anyone that can help In reply to
Hi,

If you are using version 2, it's going to be different, not more difficult just different. =) If you use version 1 which is almost a clone of the flat file version, it will be very similiar.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Alex In reply to
Thanks for responding! Smile

Which do you recommend for what you saw I need it for on the link above?

Also, for either 1 or 2...will there be a help areas link the non-official FAQ site & JPDeni's page? Or would I be on my own, 'cept this lil thread here. Wink

The Newbie