Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan SQL : Discussion :

Login Error - Can't login

Quote Reply
Login Error - Can't login
Everything was working fine until I restarted my computer and tried to login into dbman sql....thats when I got this error:

GT::Session::SQL (10277): Failed to execute query: 'SELECT * FROM Sample_Users_Sessions WHERE ( session_id = ? AND session_date > ? ) ' Reason: Got error 127 from table handler at /auto/cweb0/www-home/virtual/wwwin-gsbu/cgi/seg/dbman_SQL/admin/Dbsql/Authenticate.pm line 106.

What does this mean?????
Reena
Quote Reply
Re: [Reena0330] Login Error - Can't login In reply to
Can you turn on debugging simply by setting debug_level = 1 at Admin - Setup - Misc Options, and post the error message? I'll take a look at it.

B.
Quote Reply
Re: [TheStone] Login Error - Can't login In reply to
Stack Trace
======================================
Dbsql (11069): GT::Base::error called at /auto/cweb0/www-home/virtual/wwwin-gsbu/cgi/seg/dbman_SQL/admin/GT/Session/SQL.pm line 134 with arguments
(GT::Session::SQL=HASH(0x571080), Failed to execute query: 'SELECT * FROM Sample_Users_Sessions WHERE ( session_id = ? AND session_date > ? ) ' Reason: Got error 127 from table handler).
Dbsql (11069): GT::Session::SQL::load called at /auto/cweb0/www-home/virtual/wwwin-gsbu/cgi/seg/dbman_SQL/admin/GT/Session/SQL.pm line 91 with arguments
(GT::Session::SQL=HASH(0x571080), 676a0799a3baec3a82968bc471975ef1).
Dbsql (11069): GT::Session::SQL::new called at /auto/cweb0/www-home/virtual/wwwin-gsbu/cgi/seg/dbman_SQL/admin/Dbsql/Authenticate.pm line 106 with arguments
(GT::Session::SQL, HASH(0x569ab4)).
Dbsql (11069): Dbsql::Authenticate::auth_valid_session called at /auto/cweb0/www-home/virtual/wwwin-gsbu/cgi/seg/dbman_SQL/admin/GT/Plugins.pm line 88 with arguments
(HASH(0x5699c4)).
Dbsql (11069): GT::Plugins::dispatch called at /auto/cweb0/www-home/virtual/wwwin-gsbu/cgi/seg/dbman_SQL/admin/Dbsql/Authenticate.pm line 34 with arguments
(GT::Plugins, /auto/cweb0/www-home/virtual/wwwin-gsbu/cgi/seg/dbman_SQL/admin/Plugins/Dbsql, auth_valid_session, *Dbsql::Authenticate::auth_valid_session, HASH(0x5699c4)).
Dbsql (11069): Dbsql::Authenticate::auth called at /auto/cweb0/www-home/virtual/wwwin-gsbu/cgi/seg/dbman_SQL/admin/Dbsql/Home.pm line 1233 with arguments
(valid_session, HASH(0x5699c4)).
Dbsql (11069): Dbsql::Home::_authenticate called at /auto/cweb0/www-home/virtual/wwwin-gsbu/cgi/seg/dbman_SQL/admin/Dbsql/Home.pm line 67 with arguments
(Dbsql::Home=HASH(0xb4fec)).
Dbsql (11069): Dbsql::Home::process called at /cweb0/www-home/virtual/wwwin-gsbu/cgi/seg/dbman_SQL/db.cgi line 29 with arguments
(Dbsql::Home=HASH(0xb4fec), in, GT::CGI=HASH(0x54ae78), sql, GT::SQL=HASH(0x569a18), cfg, Dbsql::Config=HASH(0x231ca4)).
Dbsql (11069): main::main called at /cweb0/www-home/virtual/wwwin-gsbu/cgi/seg/dbman_SQL/db.cgi line 22 with no arguments.

System Information
======================================
Perl Version: 5.00404
DBMan SQL Version: 2.0.3
DBI.pm Version: 1.02
GT::SQL::error = Failed to execute query: 'SELECT * FROM Sample_Users_Sessions WHERE ( session_id = ? AND session_date > ? ) ' Reason: Got error 127 from table handler
@INC =
/auto/cweb0/www-home/virtual/wwwin-gsbu/cgi/seg/dbman_SQL/admin
/opt/perl/packages/5.004_04/sparc-sun-solaris2.6/lib
/opt/perl/packages/5.004_04/lib
/opt/perl/packages/5.004_04/lib/site_perl/sparc-sun-solaris2.6
/opt/perl/packages/5.004_04/lib/site_perl
Reena
Quote Reply
Check the status of your table by either using 'check table' or 'isamchk' ... it may have some connections that haven't been closed properly or has been corrupted.

B.
Quote Reply
From the mysqlman sql monitor try:

REPAIR Sample_Users_Sessions
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Login Error - Can't login In reply to
Hi Paul,

I tried entering 'REPAIR Sample_Users_Sessions' and I got an error message.

Error

MySQL said: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'Sample_Users_Sessions' at line 1.

Query: REPAIR Sample_Users_Sessions

I even tried entering a semi-colon at the end, but I still get an error. Also, I tried this at the command prompt and through the mysql monitor.

-----------

when I type in 'use dbman' at the sql prompt I get the following message:

mysql> use dbman
Reading table information for completion of table and column names
You can turn off this feature to get a quicker startup with -A

Didn't find any fields in table 'Sample_Users_Sessions'
Database changed
mysql>

Also, I'm getting a new error message now:

GT::Session::SQL (14013): Failed to execute query: 'SELECT * FROM Sample_Users_Sessions WHERE ( session_id = ? AND session_date > ? ) ' Reason: Can't open file: 'Sample_Users_Sessions.MYD'. (errno: 145) at /auto/cweb0/www-home/virtual/wwwin-gsbu/cgi/seg/dbman_SQL/admin/Dbsql/Authenticate.pm line 106.

What should I do now?

BTW, I tried isamchk..but it doesn't do anything..is something suppose to get printed out?

mysql> use dbman
Reading table information for completion of table and column names
You can turn off this feature to get a quicker startup with -A

Didn't find any fields in table 'Sample_Users_Sessions'
Database changed
mysql> isamchk
-> isamchk
-> myisamchk -r customerCases
-> myisamchk -r customerCases;
ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'isamchk
isamchk
myisamchk -r customerCases
myisamchk -r customerCases' at line 1
mysql> myisamchk -r customerCases
-> myisamchk -r customerCases
-> myisamchk
->

Reena
Quote Reply
Okay so I realized I'm supposed to run myisamchk from the directory where my .MYI file is..Blush

Here's a list of my files:

bash-2.05$ cd dbman
bash-2.05$ ls
Dbsql.MYD Sample_Files.frm
Dbsql.MYI Sample_Log.MYD
Dbsql.frm Sample_Log.MYI
Dbsql_EmailMailings.MYD Sample_Log.frm
Dbsql_EmailMailings.MYI Sample_Users.MYD
Dbsql_EmailMailings.frm Sample_Users.MYI
Dbsql_EmailTemplates.MYD Sample_Users.frm
Dbsql_EmailTemplates.MYI Sample_Users_Sessions.MYD
Dbsql_EmailTemplates.frm Sample_Users_Sessions.MYI
Dbsql_MailingIndex.MYD Sample_Users_Sessions.frm
Dbsql_MailingIndex.MYI customerCases.MYD
Dbsql_MailingIndex.frm customerCases.MYI
Dbsql_MailingList.MYD customerCases.frm
Dbsql_MailingList.MYI customerCases_Files.MYD
Dbsql_MailingList.frm customerCases_Files.MYI
Dbsql_MailingListIndex.MYD customerCases_Files.frm
Dbsql_MailingListIndex.MYI homes.MYD
Dbsql_MailingListIndex.frm homes.MYI
Sample.MYD homes.frm
Sample.MYI image_gallery.MYD
Sample.frm image_gallery.MYI
Sample_Files.MYD image_gallery.frm
Sample_Files.MYI

I tried running the command but it says command not found..

bash-2.05$ myisamchk -e -f *.MYI
bash: myisamchk: command not found
bash-2.05$

Is there anything that I need to prior to running the command?

BTW, I ran the repair command again, but with slightly different syntax and 4 rows where effected. However, when I refreshed my dbman sql page I still got the error. So if the error was fixed I should be able to just refresh the page and everything should work right?
Reena

Last edited by:

Reena0330: Aug 14, 2002, 11:04 AM
Quote Reply
- To fix the bunch of databases which are corrupted, you have to:
+ shut down the mysql
+ run isamchk.

- To fix a table by using REPAIR table_name command.

If you create a new user table use instead of Sampe_Users (Admin - Tables - Setup - New table), it should work.

TheStone.

B.
Quote Reply
I created a new users table and it works! woo hoo! Smile Okay, so one last question. How do I shut down mysql properly. I usually just type in quit...is that okay? Thanks for all your help and patience!
Reena
Quote Reply
Sorry that should have been...

REPAIR TABLE table_name
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Login Error - Can't login In reply to
Is there a particular reason that this is possibly happening? It was constantly happening with the first host I was with, so I switched hosts (and switched again, for other reasons), and now, the sessions table has become corrupt with the new host. It's a pain, but workable. I just restore the structure and there isn't a problem, but is there anything I can do about it?