Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan SQL : Discussion :

Display User-Data in Search results

Quote Reply
Display User-Data in Search results
Hi, is there a way to display some data from the user's-table in the search results??

What I want to do is to allow Shop-Owners to signup as a user and allow them to insert/update/modify/delete their porduct-records.

In the user-signup-form there should be an IMG_upload-field for their shop-icon.

Now if someone searches the product-database the proper shop-icon should be displayed for every single-search-result (link-owner's icon for every single search-result).

I don't want to create a new table, I just want to pull the src-data for the icon from the user's-table.

Any solutions?

Regards,
Manu

Shopping Portal Shop-Netz.de® | Partnerprogramme | Flugreisen & Billigflüge | KESTERMEDIA e.K. | European Affiliate Marketing Forum.
Quote Reply
Re: [ManuGermany] Display User-Data in Search results In reply to
I thought all entries in the user table can be accessed as tags in the templates. So if you add a column IMG_upload to the user-table, you can use <%IMG_upload%> in your templates to access the value for the current user.

Can you let me know whether this really works?

Thanks, Jasper

http://www.bookings.org
Quote Reply
Re: [jaspercram] Display User-Data in Search results In reply to
o.k.,

but I don't want the data(img) of the current user but of the link-owner!

Regards,
Manu

Shopping Portal Shop-Netz.de® | Partnerprogramme | Flugreisen & Billigflüge | KESTERMEDIA e.K. | European Affiliate Marketing Forum.