Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
getting started
Hi,

I've recently bought dbman-sql and am trying to get my brain round it. I'd like to have a look at plugins (dbman mods were so useful). Plugin manager tells me "No plugins have been installed." and "No plugins are available to be installed.". When I try to List Plugins on Gossamer Threads I get an error message "Unable to contact Gossamer Threads. Please try again later." I've put in my serial code. I've tried a few times over several a few days. Does anyone have any suggestions please?
Tim Ault
Oxford UK
Quote Reply
Re: [timbo] getting started In reply to
Hi,

As far as I know, there are a fews plugins for DBman sql. The GoCart plugin can work with DBman Sql but it is not free :)

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Cheers,

Dat

Programming and creating plugins and templates
Blog
Quote Reply
There are 2 Plugins in the DBManSQL-Download-Area: WordSearch and XMLResults!

Another Plugin (LetterSearch) can be found here in the forum.

Regards,
Manu

Shopping Portal Shop-Netz.de® | Partnerprogramme | Flugreisen & Billigflüge | KESTERMEDIA e.K. | European Affiliate Marketing Forum.
Quote Reply
Re: [ManuGermany] getting started In reply to
Thanks. So when you log into your installations dbman sql as administrator and click on "List Plugins on Gossamer Threads" do you get the same message as I do?
Tim Ault
Oxford UK
Quote Reply
NO,

everything is fine else I wouldn't know what's in the download-area, would I?

Regards,
Manu

Shopping Portal Shop-Netz.de® | Partnerprogramme | Flugreisen & Billigflüge | KESTERMEDIA e.K. | European Affiliate Marketing Forum.