Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan SQL : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Affiliate Management Plugin

Quote Reply
Affiliate Management Plugin
Hi,

what I have in mind at the moment is to create an AffiliateManagement-Plugin based on DBManSQL.

For I don't want to invent the wheel again my question is, if anyone has already developed something like this?

Regards,
Manu

Shopping Portal Shop-Netz.de® | Partnerprogramme | Flugreisen & Billigflüge | KESTERMEDIA e.K. | European Affiliate Marketing Forum.
Quote Reply
Re: [ManuGermany] Affiliate Management Plugin In reply to
Hi Manu,

I have developed a plugin like this but for Linksql. I think I can change a little bit so that It can work with DBMan SQL.
How does that sounds?

Cheers,

Cheers,

Dat

Programming and creating plugins and templates
Blog
Quote Reply
Re: [tandat] Affiliate Management Plugin In reply to
That sounds great for the beginning.

What can your plugin do (PPL/PPS/PPC??) etc. ?

Regards,
Manu

Shopping Portal Shop-Netz.de® | Partnerprogramme | Flugreisen & Billigflüge | KESTERMEDIA e.K. | European Affiliate Marketing Forum.
Quote Reply
Re: [ManuGermany] Affiliate Management Plugin In reply to
It can do PPC.

Cheers,

Cheers,

Dat

Blog
Quote Reply
I have an interest in this for Links Sql, possibly DBMan SQL as well. Can you post some details and a url to check this out if possible?
Quote Reply
Re: [webslicer] Affiliate Management Plugin In reply to
Hi,

There are two versions, one is for PHP script and other is perl/cgi script. The later is a plugin while the former is a hack code. Please check my PM

Cheers,

Cheers,

Dat

Blog
Quote Reply
Could you send me info on the status of these plugins

CCUnet
my Christian web
Quote Reply
Re: [ccunet] Affiliate Management Plugin In reply to
I bought an affiliate-management - software for doing all the programming by myself for DBManSQL would have needed too much time!

Regards,
Manu