Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Discussions :

dbman in german

Quote Reply
dbman in german
Hello!
I am a austrian girl with a bad english and i have one question:
Is it possible, that a german version exist like jpdeni's DBMan-ual?
greetings from tirol

Quote Reply
Re: dbman in german In reply to
I would need to have a lot of help from someone who knows German much better than I do. Ich studierte Deutsch im Hochschule, aber ich habe viele vergessen. (Is that right? Smile)

If anyone would like to take the information from my site and translate it, they would be more than welcome to do so. I'll help as much as I can.

You might try using a web translator, such as the one at http://translator.go.com/...tion&lk=noframes. You would have to enter the URL of every page, but it might work for you. (Also, it translates the code as well as the text, so there could be some problems.)

I don't know how good the translator is. Would you be willing to test it for me? Go to the url above and enter www.jpdeni.com/dbman/tutorial.html in the window for the URL to translate. Then see if it makes any sense to you. I might be able to use that to translate at least some of my pages, if it seems to work well enough.

JPD
Quote Reply
(Ich habe Deutsch in der Hochschule studiert, aber ich habe viel vergessen. ;-))
This translator works not exact but much better as the other translators!
Thank you for your answer!!
UKIS

Quote Reply
Hallo Uki,

ich benutze den Babylon-Translator, mit dem habe ich es nach einiger Zeit hinbekommen. Aber vor allem hat mir JPDenis Configurator geholfen. Damit ist die Gestaltung des Datenbankgerüstes relativ einfach.

Gruß Ecki

Quote Reply
Hallo Ukis,

Ich bin von Deutschland, wohne aber jetzt in der USA. Konnte dir vielleicht behilflich sein - muB aber mein Deutsch etwas verbessern - daB screiben wenigstens!

Carol, I might be able to help you translate your site to German too. My German writing is rusty, but it will come back (I grew up there) - If you think it is viable, let me know :)

Mike

Quote Reply
I think that translating the tutorial would be all that would be necessary. If you'd like to give it a try, be my guest. We might want to work out the details through private messages.

JPD
Quote Reply
Hi Carol, if you need help, feel free for asking me.

Pit

Quote Reply
Hi, unter www.ecircle.de/forum/DBMAN steht nun ein deutschsprachiges Forum für DBMAN zur Verfügung!