Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Customization :

search for two together

Quote Reply
search for two together
Hi guys , this group is of gr8 help. Actually I am modifying dbman to work like a search script for flight schedule check. I have completed the part of the script but I am confused with the second part. If I can explain my requirement. In the 1st case the user is giving the from and to location details along with preferred choice of airlines and date for travel. This part is working well.

Now I am installing a radio button which will give the option for searching the return journey details. After this the user will give the return jouney date. and two searches will carry on together. One for the start jouney and another for the return journey.

I hope i have been able to explain my requirement. Please help me.I need to know how can i search for this return jouney together.
Quote Reply
Re: [cybermen] search for two together In reply to
Off the top of my head I don't know how it would work in detail, but you would have to actually save the results of the first search somewhere. You could do it either in a temporary text file on your hard drive or through hidden fields on the form for the second search.

This is a pretty complex thing, but maybe I've been able to steer you in the right direction.

JPD
----------------------------------------------------
JPDeni's DBMan-ual
How to ask questions the smart way.