Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Customization :

Search Results

Quote Reply
Search Results
Hi All, I have been trying to get the search results to display a record twice. Is that possible? For example a record containing two dates, date it was entered and date it was modified. How do i get the search results to display the same record twice showing the two entries. Any help or idea would be appreciated Thanks in advance Norv
PS DBMAN flat file version

Last edited by:

Syte: Jul 13, 2013, 6:55 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Syte] Search Results In reply to
i have done similar thing in the past, but not exact so i can't just copy code here. but here are steps to make change in html:

create a new sub
open DB and read all the records
as it reads each record, generate two new $output records ($output .= ...), one for each date; each of the output records should have the fields in order you want the output sorted (if you want to sort by date, the first field will be the date); then include the other fields you want in the display
after this loop is complete, you'll have a foreach line (sorted) in the $output, to print/display the records

you can call this sub by having checkbox in your search form to use special format; then in sub view success, call the new sub if the checkbox is checked

hope this helps!