Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Hosting :

Very high quality hosting!!

Quote Reply
Very high quality hosting!!
Hi,

I use the Gossamer hosting service since 3 months now and I'm still VERY impressed by the high quality of their service. The Gossamer Team members are really professionnal and expert in website hosting and they take care of your server and website as if it was their own server and website. They did all the transfert of my website (Gossamer Forum + Gossamer Links) with a little downtime of only few minutes! The support is perfect: very fast and always complete. With all their recommandations and optimizations, my website is now flying! I took with Gossamer Hosting almost the same server that I had before, but with their very high performance setting, my website is now a lot more faster than with my old server! Smile

I recommand their service to any person or business who needs a very solid managed hosting service and use some of the Gossamer Threads scripts. You have to see the price they ask as an real investment, since, with their very high quality service, you will have a lot more time to develop your website and serve your customers.

Thanks again Gossamer Team for your excellent hosting service! You are now a very important partner of my business!

François

- Sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language.

Last edited by:

Franco: Dec 5, 2005, 10:31 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Franco] Very high quality hosting!! In reply to
Ditto Cool

Been with them for, mmm... must have been a good 2, maybe 3 years now.. and *never* had any reason to even think about leaving :)

Good job GT, as usual =)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Very high quality hosting!! In reply to
Hey Andy can I add a ditto too Tongue

I'd like to say that I was previously with an expensive and top class host (the name is not necessary) and GT is providing the same service and a lot of invaluable advice (that wasn't stated in the contract so I'm a happy bee) and even some personal tweaking. I must also say that GT pointed out some issues that they had noted when they transferred for free my system Links, GMail, Forum and community to their servers... and fixed of course Shocked

Thanks for all your help and support GT !

John
Significant Media