Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Discussion :

Suggestion: Links SQL Globals Forum

Quote Reply
Suggestion: Links SQL Globals Forum
Hi

Would a Globals Forum be too narrow a forum to add to the Links SQL group of forums (foreyes)??

The Globals are so darned useful that they seem to justify having their own forum.

Okay, that's 2 more cents...

------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: [DogTags] Suggestion: Links SQL Globals Forum In reply to
I couldn't agree more. These code snippets are as useful and significant as plugins - and they have their own forum.

We can of course search for thoese that have already being released, but I think creating a individual forum may encourage more people to contribute to such code creations.

~ ERASER

Free JavaScripts @ Insight Eye
Quote Reply
I agree. I have just realized how important the GLOBALS are to customizing your LinksSQL. It would be soo darn helpful to seperate this out. Excellent idea. Smile

I think it would also help folks to understand the power of LinksSQL.

Quote Reply
I believe the best place to list globals is in the RESOURCE section. That is where people can download them. If there is a forum dedicate to globals, then discussions will ensue, which would delay downlading the correct global codes.

And "globals" are the core of building "plugins" to preserve codes for future upgrades.
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me

Last edited by:

Heckler: Nov 25, 2001, 7:06 PM
Quote Reply
Hi,

The plugin forum is pretty low traffic, so I renamed it Plugins and Globals, and moved all the globals mentioned in the resource center into that forum.

Let me know what you think,

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Suggestion: Links SQL Globals Forum In reply to
Smile

Last edited by:

Evoir: Nov 26, 2001, 2:13 PM