Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Discussion :

Staff Profiles

Quote Reply
Staff Profiles
Can we see a thing like ___this__ for the gossamer team. I'd like to know more about them. I think this format is the best:

Statistics
Full Name:
Beeline (Gouki in Japan)

Date of Birth:
?
Nation:
Japan
Picture:

Height:
178cm
Weight:
80kg

Blood Type:
?
Discipline:
Shotokan Perl

Background
The mysterious figure of Beeline is the darkest warrior in the Gossamer Thread cast. A once promising coder, he was twisted by his lust for power. He now searches for ever greater opponents, particularly the prodigal Alex.

The origin of the darkest of the three main Shotokan perl coders in Gossamer Threads (Alex, Beeline and Patrick) is shrouded in hear-say and rumour. Perhaps the most valid story is that Alex had a brother called Patrick, and they both studied under a master called Christiansen. Alex had removed the most deadly secrets of his techniques, because they would corrupt the user. However Alex believed a coder should use any technique available to defeat his opponent, and discovered the secret of Shun Goku Satsu (the Instant Hell Murder, also known as the Raging Demon). He used this subroutine to kill his master and brother. However by then Alex had taught his art to two students, Beeline and Aki. Alex now searches for a battle with Christiansen.

account deleted

Last edited by:

andy_C: Sep 6, 2001, 1:57 PM
Quote Reply
Re: Staff Profiles In reply to
Do we really need to know their blood type/height/weight? lol

It isn't a dating agency.

Last edited by:

PaulWilson: Sep 6, 2001, 1:59 PM
Quote Reply
I just think it would be cool if it was in streetfighter style language. and it had a little profile. then it would mean that you email them for consulting and you'd know who you were talking to in the forum.

account deleted
Quote Reply

If you check the link out above you'll know what I mean.
account deleted
Quote Reply

Well, this really isn't a gaming forum, and not everyone who comes here would appreciate a "light hearted" or, dare I say, juvenile, or trivialization of, the staff or potential support personnel.

Many people put their businesses on the line with this software, and might be offended.

A staff directory, of who is in charge of what, might be nice, but you have to understand the completely diverse interests and needs of those who use this forum, and conservative, and straight forward approach is probably best all around.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
I don't really think the Street Figher theme would be suit Goss-Threads, but I think it would be cool to see pictures of the guys @ GT :)

Cheers,
Michael Bray
Quote Reply
I'd have to agree with you pugdog on that one.

account deleted
Quote Reply
Yea...I agree with pugdog as well. While the web should be a "fun environment" to work and play in, the GT forums ain't the place for using the "gaming" model. As pugdog stated, these support forums are for "support" and I don't see how "staff profiles" in the manner you requested would address this goal.

========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me