Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Discussion :

Shocking News!

(Page 2 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Re: [youradds] Shocking News! In reply to
US$3500000.00 seems like peanuts though compared to the US$5000000000.00 the US gov't is spending on relief.

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
jason@gossamer-threads.com
Quote Reply
Re: [PaulWilson] Shocking News! In reply to
I've been going through my collections, and came across something that movitivated me to change my main pages on a couple of sites in development. In times of stress I often resort to movie scenes for expression and a "common ground" or point of reference.

Check http://movietrader.com

"I am Death Incarnate" -- Commander Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5 (Claudia Christian)

B5 fans will be well familiar with it, but it just seems so appropriate to the current state of things. The "Shadows" are the terrorists, and the new more unified earth, is the B5 Whitestar forces.

Good will prevail, but we must fight FOR it as hard as are those who are trying to take it away from us.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Re: [jagerman] Shocking News! In reply to
Yeah, but almost $4m is a lot! Remember, this is JUST coming from people who see the links on the Net! People are sending over teams of helpers, relief things (such as blankets etc), money directly to the charaties that are involved in this and more! Although still not much in comparrison it is a hell of a lot considering it is just coming from people like you and me Tongue

Just my opinion, and I hope things get sorted out over there soon and they catch the morron mastermind behind this!

Andy

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Now, that is an oxymoronic statement:

Quote:
...morron mastermind...

The scary thing is that the person(s) are NOT moronic...but very skillful and knowledgeable.

========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Re: [AnthroRules] Shocking News! In reply to
Yeah, looks like a couple more of their attacks were stopped by security guards recently (someone with a knife, and another bloke trying to get on as the pilot with a fake ID).

So they are loosing their grip, specially as they hit the US (and the rest of the world) where it really hurt most!

Andy

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Post deleted by youradds In reply to
Quote Reply
I think those were intentional breaches of security by employees, showing how inadaquate "searches" or "screenings" are.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Re: Shocking News! In reply to
a note from my sister:

the whole 911 thing...per a friend who has family in FBI...they were warned previously via letter about "some sort of attack" and how they should watch out for their "emergency number" the whole 9-11 thing. hmmm...all kinds of weird info I get form people with connections to FBI.

------

make of it what you will, she wouldn't BS me so ....

Frown

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
> >