Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Discussion :

Looking good!

Quote Reply
Looking good!
Alex,

Great job! Site looks great, and the forum hauls!
Superb as always.

--Mark

Installation support is provided via ICQ at UIN# 53788453. I will only respond on that number.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking good! In reply to
I agree, it is a simple and effective layout. It may take some time for us to get a hold of the forum layout change, but all for the best right! Looks good, keep it up.

Quote Reply
Small bug?

After I posted, my title went from Old Hand to Stranger. I noticed it did that for Eliot (AntroRules)too.

Also, profile tables have a big black area, under where the picture is. Possibly the other rows didn't have colspans set?

:)

--mark

Installation support is provided via ICQ at UIN# 53788453. I will only respond on that number.
Quote Reply
Top stuff Alex, quite a snidy update there!

I've just posted this somewhere else, but I think here is more appropriate:

Before I log-on, I see two columns - VIEWS and REPLIES. However, after I log on, on the the Views column is visible, which makes tracking threads quite hard.

Also, I was a MEMBER, now I'm a () - whats what!
Wink

Cheers!
Ben
------------
http://www.travel-experiences.com
Quote Reply
There is a bug in the titles which I think I've fixed, next time you post it should restore you. =)

As for the views, if you go to edit profile you can switch between threaded vs flat mode of display, choose whichever suits you. I defaulted everyone to flat, as it is more like UBB.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.