Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Discussion :

GossStats - web stats script

Quote Reply
GossStats - web stats script
Hi All

I suggest a stats system be developed - GossStats

There are tons of scripts out there, but most of them are kind of helter-skelter.

I am SURE that there could be tons of feature suggestions from this community..... Smile

Any interest?? (Sure hope so......)

Thanks Smile

------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: [DogTags] GossStats - web stats script In reply to
I would very much doubt it (although it would be cool). If you look around, there are literally hundreds of free/commercial stats scripts. Ok, some of them are not as good as each other... but as pointed out a few times here recently, you need to spend decent money to get a decent script :p

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] GossStats - web stats script In reply to
I'd be interested as long as the price were reasonable. I'm currently using Hitbox Free and it provides great stats but I have to have threir banner on my site. I have looked around but haven't seen any stats script that I like.

Craven
Quote Reply
Re: [DogTags] GossStats - web stats script In reply to
yeah iam interested
www.checkurl.info
Domain&Web Tools

Last edited by:

travis dane: Nov 25, 2003, 7:46 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [craven32] GossStats - web stats script In reply to
Andy,

The problem I have with free any product is exactly what you have said about having the product's logo rather than your own. That's why I have purchased a product I can modify to add my company's logos.

Lester
Quote Reply
Re: [lestergn] GossStats - web stats script In reply to
One of the main reasons that I proposed GossStats is that I know that if Goss takes on this project that they would create a super system that addresses the real needs of webmasters.

I know that there are lots of scripts out there. I've probably used most of them, but I haven't found a single one that really hits a homerun.

Imagine the spirit of LinksSQL in a stats program.....pretty awesome Smile

------------------------------------------