Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Discussion :

Gossamer Threads: Forums

Quote Reply
Gossamer Threads: Forums
Dear personnel,

I'm writing to give my feedback concerning the Gossamer Threads website forums. For many years, the link to the forums was prominently displayed in the "Support" section which allowed visitors the ability to access many helpful advice from developers and personnel from Gossamer. Access to the forums showcased the capabilities of Gossamer Forums and offered an "Open Source" experience for developers to offer their knowledge and experience to help others.

Currently, there is no direct link to the forums. The forums traffic is certainly suffering and visitors can't reach the forums.
Could you please put a prominently displayed link on the main "Support" page.

I hope this can be resolved soon. Thank you.

Zoro

Last edited by:

Zoro: Mar 20, 2011, 10:41 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [Zoro] Gossamer Threads: Forums In reply to
I'd also like to know where the online demo versions of the products has gone.

There used to be a link to the live demo user and admin side of GLinks and also GForum but this is nowhere to be found now on those product pages.
Quote Reply
Sorry guys, I keep on meaning to bring these points up to Alex, but I keep forgetting. Tomorrow!

Adrian
Quote Reply
Thanks for the feedback. We've added the link to the forum back to the support page and added back the demo links. We previously had intended to re-write the demo walkthrough, but never got around to doing them.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Gossamer Threads: Forums In reply to
Thanks for responding and acting on our requests.

Smile