Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Discussion :

CommunityMembers

Quote Reply
CommunityMembers
I think that what Gossamer Threads Inc. really needs is a community members software where by a unique username and password you can join email box, forum and links sql. Users must have to sign only once and not 3 or 4 time for each software separately. I think till now this is a big handicap for Gossamer that selling best softwares full of great and useful features. Is there news on this? see for example: http://buildacommunity.com

Good Work

Antoine

Quote Reply
Re: [antoined] CommunityMembers In reply to
You must be the only person in the entire universe not to have been informed of Gossamer Community Cool

Type "Community" into the search box - I hope you have a few weeks spare to read all the threads Laugh
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] CommunityMembers In reply to
"You must be the only person in the entire universe not to have been informed of Gossamer Community"

This sounds very funny !!

Which community?

"Type "Community" into the search box - I hope you have a few weeks spare to read all the threads"

You should write ...

"Type "Community" into the search box - Come back next christmas and look for the result"

I understand that a products needs to develop, but your answer on this question is a joke.

Michael

--
Michael Skaide

http://www.cycle24.de

Quote Reply
Re: [Sir Up] CommunityMembers In reply to
I don't really appreciate what you just said. My answer wasn't a joke, almost everybody knows about the community plugin so I was surprised that someone knew nothing about it and there are lots of threads relating to it, which I pointed out by asking the user to search for the word "community", therefore what I said was factual.

If you are upset at the delay then that is understandable but don't take it out on me.

Last edited by:

Paul: Dec 12, 2002, 3:08 PM
Quote Reply
TongueHappy Birthday CommunityPlugin-Announcement!!!Tongue

It was exactly this time last year when Gosammer announced that the Community-Plugin will be out very soon after christmas.

Have a look at Alex's post right here:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=173396;search_string=community;#173396

CONGRATULATIONS!

Regards,
Manu

Shopping Portal Shop-Netz.de® | Partnerprogramme | Flugreisen & Billigflüge | KESTERMEDIA e.K. | European Affiliate Marketing Forum.

Last edited by:

ManuGermany: Dec 12, 2002, 11:33 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [Sir Up] CommunityMembers In reply to
I searched for Community and i found out 308 results. Clever Boy, tell me please now how to get Community Gossamer Community.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote:
I searched for Community and i found out 308 results.

I very much doubt it - a search for community yields over 3000 results.

Quote:
Clever Boy, tell me please now how to get Community Gossamer Community.

*Paul takes a deep breath and counts to 10*

Last edited by:

Paul: Dec 13, 2002, 1:33 AM
Quote Reply
>>>Clever Boy, tell me please now how to get Community Gossamer Community. <<<

Looks like you need to keep reading Wink As explained in this thread, and most of the others, it isn't yet available...and probably won't be for another couple of months :(

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
While we are revisiting this subject...

I think it would be nice if GT might be able to release any the community plugins that may be ready.

Since GTforum is popular, maybe release the plug-in for LSQL & GTforum, then add other GT scripts to the community plug-in as they come available?.

IMOP
Quote Reply
Re: [jgkiefer] CommunityMembers In reply to
The point in the community plugin though, is that they are having to re-write a lot of the lib files for all the products, to enable them to link together. This is probably the most time consuming part. Once they have done that, it shouldn't be that hard to write. Pauil mentioned earlier (in another thread) that he has spoken with a member of GT, and its lookingpromising for sometime after Xmas Smile

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] CommunityMembers In reply to
I wonder if that would be xmas this year Crazy ?
Quote Reply
Laugh
Quote Reply
http://www.wired.com/...0,1282,56697,00.html
Quote Reply
Re: [fabric] CommunityMembers In reply to
Well that isn't quite true in this case, so thereTongue

Last edited by:

Paul: Dec 24, 2002, 10:28 AM
Quote Reply
I dono, but I think it may make it on the vaporware list soon... Angelic
Quote Reply
Trust me, it won't Smile
Quote Reply
I trust you, I was just playing. Blush
Quote Reply
I would like to hear from GT admin something about the community members situation.. when and how?

THanksPirate
Quote Reply
Alex posted a week ago...see:

http://gossamer-threads.com/...;;page=unread#unread
Quote Reply
In fact a public beta had to be released this week...
Paul can you give us more news on that side?
Thanks
Max
The one with Mac OS X Server 10.4 :)
Quote Reply
Re: [maxpico] CommunityMembers In reply to
Not officially but I think it will be ready very soon.

I hope Alex doesn't mind me mentioning but apparently he has been not too well recently which is perhaps the reason for the slight delay on the week release he mentioned in that announcement.
Quote Reply
Oh Unsure
I hope Alex wil be back healthy soon.
Max
The one with Mac OS X Server 10.4 :)
Quote Reply
Re: [maxpico] CommunityMembers In reply to
It's been one year waiting, we can still support another weeK! in anycase thanks for you all.
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
Not officially but I think it will be ready very soon.

I hope Alex doesn't mind me mentioning but apparently he has been not too well recently which is perhaps the reason for the slight delay on the week release he mentioned in that announcement.

And delay in support emails Unsure

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk