Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Discussion :

Suggestion: Add GLOBALS and LOOPS to Links SQL Resources

Quote Reply
Suggestion: Add GLOBALS and LOOPS to Links SQL Resources
Hi All Smile

I suggest adding a section to the Links SQL Resources area for cataloging all of the Globals and Loops.

These could be in different groups according to Links SQL version. For instance, you could have "Globals and Loops, v2", or whatever.

I know that there is a mods section, but it seems that the Globals and Loops are different enough to warrant their own section.

The reason that I suggest this is that the Globals and Loops are gems that can significantly change the way you use your system.

There are quite a number of them around, now, and it would be nice for everyone to be able to quickly survey them in one location.

Okay, thar's my two cents...

Thanks!

DogTags

Last edited by:

DogTags: Oct 30, 2001, 10:49 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [DogTags] Suggestion: Add GLOBALS and LOOPS to Links SQL Resources In reply to
Hi,

I've got Bruce working on this now. =)

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Suggestion: Add GLOBALS and LOOPS to Links SQL Resources In reply to
Yeah!!

CoolCool

DogTags
Quote Reply
Re: [DogTags] Suggestion: Add GLOBALS and LOOPS to Links SQL Resources In reply to
I'm currently looking though the forum for more globals to add. If you know of any that are floating around in the forum's archives that would be useful, let me know.

Last edited by:

Inertia: Nov 1, 2001, 1:03 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [Inertia] Suggestion: Add GLOBALS and LOOPS to Links SQL Resources In reply to
Random Links, Related Links, and reduced html - All work great!

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...orum_view_collapsed;

Thanks!

DogTags

Last edited by:

DogTags: Nov 1, 2001, 10:24 PM