Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Discussion :

Where Can I find this product?

Quote Reply
Where Can I find this product?
Hello every body,
I am looking for a product just like Links SQL but for controling software links on my website.
I have been looking all arount the net for such products but did not find any of them.
Can some one please point me to any company that provides this product?
Can Gossamer Threads make this product?
Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum ,
Thank you very much

Quote Reply
Re: Where Can I find this product? In reply to
Uh...LINKS SQL is quite customizable that you can use it to organize a local collection of "software" in your web server.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Hello AnthroRules
I'm already using Links SQL for my links but I need a special product for organizing software's that can let me easly add pictures for each software,can add a link to the software home page, and many more things just like the product that is beeing used in cnet downloads.
Thanks for your reply and I will be realy happy if you can tell me about any companies that you know and provides this product.

Quote Reply
Uh...again, LINKS SQL can do all that...and more with the plug-ins that are available and also in the process of being developed.

Have you read about the File Upload Mod???

And look at http://www.hotscripts.com --> Has the same look and feel as CNET and also does pretty much ALL and more that you want.

I don't understand why you are not able to see how LINKS SQL can be customized to do what you want.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Hello,
Actioly I have no idea about plug-ins ,I only saw it in my control panel and don't know how to use it?
I have not read the File Upload Mod,where can I find it?
Thanks

Quote Reply
Uh...read the Threads in the Links SQL Plug-ins Forum and also read other Threads in the LINKS SQL Forums...looks to me like you have not spent time in the those forums to learn more about what LINKS SQL can do and what is being developed.

Regards,

Eliot Lee