Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Discussion :

Official bugfixes forum needs to be updated!

Quote Reply
Official bugfixes forum needs to be updated!
Hello!

It was an extremely good idea to start the forum as many bugfixes were difficult to find as one had to go through each and every forum and messages with strange subject/headers.

And it would be also nice to update and move those threads out there for others to benefit even if some bugs are open!

Further, I would also suggest to start one more general forum readonly, with the title

Tweaks, Tips, How-to`s and help!

Kinda sub_routines and suggestions that helps a user to enhance.....

All those suggestions and help that all the people are pouring into the forums are not taken care of in a way that any user has a faster access to it and over a period of time it gets burried somewhere. Also, this would be anathor popular area to view, as it would bring only valuable piece of information always.....So many other forums has this category, which makes all the more sense if I see how much it takes to digout the efforts Alex, GT staff and other user has invested in weaving those threads.

This would then become a striking online dynamic reference always tuned with all new idea exchanges pouring from different minds, different than a one-time supplied pdf, which I have yet to read.
Quote Reply
Re: [rajani] Official bugfixes forum needs to be updated! In reply to
>>Tweaks, Tips, How-to`s and help! <<

If you find a useful thread feel free to submit it to the appropriate resources section.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...Links_SQL/index.html
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Official bugfixes forum needs to be updated! In reply to
Hello Paul!

I have told you several times now, even though your answers are accurate as you rightly mentioned earlier, NOT TO ANSWER MY THREADS.

As jason rightly pointed earlier, I simply reject answers from you.

If you have any self respect, please stop this. It is not nice to simply repeat so often. I once again politely remind you again.

I take this oppurtunity of doing this because I have seen your style of answers and do not agree to the substance that you have the energy to take it beyond a discussion. It may differ in opinion than to yours, and you need to know this once for all.

There is no need to keep on discussing ever and ever again. We have done this many times now and this is exactly the quality that I hate.

The moment you participate, the discussion leads to somewhere else.