Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Discussion :

DBManSQL Missed Out Again!

Quote Reply
DBManSQL Missed Out Again!
Quote:
We're currently working on Links SQL v3, Gossamer Mail v3, Gossamer Forum v2, Gossamer Autoresponder v2, Gossamer List v2 and Gossamer Community v2.

Looks like DBManSQL missed out again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only is there a lack of activity in the forum but there is also no ongoing development either.
Quote Reply
Re: [jai] DBManSQL Missed Out Again! In reply to
I agree. Each time I come back to check the GT site, I cannot but conclude that for some reason DBMan SQL is not their priority. They probably have good financial reasons. But when a DBMan user/developper like me envisages further investment (time and possible contract work) to improve client sites, then each time I hesitate. Announcements about development for other products (all very nice) makes my mouth water. But we're left in the cold. It's a pity because the programme has worked well for me over the years. There's also a subjective community aspect: When you go to the local watering hole and you don't find as many friends, probably means they have gone to an other pub!
Quote Reply
Re: [jai] DBManSQL Missed Out Again! In reply to
I don't know if does this matter a bit or not, but soon I'll join the DBManSQL community.
I'm just buying DBManSQL and will likely light up a bit the DBManSQL dev forum for a while (after I finished my studies within a few months).

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...